- Statement by the SA Minister of Home Affairs in relation to the implementation of new immigration regulations
- Webinar: The Germans on holiday
- Victoria Falls Airport: Cold Water is A Warm Welcome
- New Generation Maasai Mara Maps And Guides Launched
- Commercial News from Africa (30)
Tanzania set to hold first Swahili international tourism exhibition
The Tanzania Tourist Board (TTB) has announced that it will organize its first Swahili international tourism expo aimed at boosting and marketing the East African nation’s tourism.
TTB said the expo will be held in Dar es Salaam between Oct. 1 and 4, and will bring together local tourism related businesses and link them with international counterparts which in turn will connect locals to international markets.
The sponsors have been named as Ethiopian Airlines, the Tanzania National Parks Authority and the Ngorongoro Area Conservation Authority.