- Ethiopian Airlines to Start Tokyo Service from April 2015
- Review of Tourism Growth and Development Strategy for Namibia
- Measuring Employment in the Tourism Industries – Guide with Best Practices
- Webinar Recording: Azura Selous
- Renowned birders head to Uganda
- Azura Selous Webinar Today
Flyafrica.com announces entry into Namibian market
Flyafrica.com announced Namibia as the next step in its Pan Africa low-fare strategy. Namibia joins Zimbabwe in the flyafrica.com airline family.
Flyafrica.com is scheduled to operate daily flights from Windhoek to Johannesburg from Monday, February 2, 2015. Sales via flyafrica.com commenced from October 21, 2014, and travel agency sales will commence shortly after.
Namibia flyafrica is set to operate scheduled regional flights from Namibia to South Africa, Zambia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. Windhoek to Johannesburg is the first route to be announced, with others to follow shortly. Namibia is the second airline launched by the flyafrica.com group and is a joint venture between Nomad Aviation, a Namibia-based airline, and Flyafrica Ltd, a Mauritius-based private equity aviation investment group.