- Flyafrica.com announces entry into Namibian market
- Botswana wants internet roll-out across all hotels
- Ethiopian Airlines to Start Tokyo Service from April 2015
- Review of Tourism Growth and Development Strategy for Namibia
- Measuring Employment in the Tourism Industries – Guide with Best Practices
Further access to Africa from Japan
Ethiopian Airlines and ANA have announced the signing of a code-share agreement, which connects Japan to 49 destinations in Africa.
Starting on Oct. 26, customers are now able to fly on daily ANA-operated flights to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Paris or London and connect to flights operated by Ethiopian Airlines to Addis Ababa in Ethiopia or Nairobi and Mombasa in Kenya.
The new partnership will provide more route options to passengers heading to Africa from Japan.
Both carriers are members of Star Alliance and passengers will continue to be able to earn and redeem miles on all flights.
Ethiopian Airlines is also planning to offer a direct flight between Addis Ababa and Tokyo’s Narita International Airport starting from next April 21.