- TAZARA Railway Set to Promote Tourism
- Webinar: The Launch of Azura Selous (1)
- New Website for Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Atta Roadshow Partners On Show Solutions launches Event Calendar for 2015
- Fresh Tourist Facilities Classification in Kenya From November
Lake Manyara National Park to issue electronic permits for tourists
Tanzania to start issuing electronic permits for tourists visiting the northern Lake Manyara National Park.
"This is a pilot implementation of new computerized gate permit system," the Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) said.
The move by the country’s wildlife watchdog is meant to boost park fee collections as well as reducing unnecessary inconveniences for visitors visiting the park, which is located on the floor of the Great East African Rift Valley.
The new system will be parallel with the current manual permit system till further notice.
The objective is to improve customer care and services and it is important for tour operators to register online through TANAPA website.
Online registration should reduce time for tourists visiting the park as no paper work required at the park’s entrance gate.