- Ethiopian Airlines to continue Asia expansion with Singapore non-stops
- Sustainable Tourism 2.0 and the Protection of the World's Most Precious Natural Areas by Bas Hochstenbach, Co-founder of Asilia Africa
- Tanzania reaps $1.8 billion in tourism revenue
- Namibian tourism up 13.2 percent from 2013
- Virgin Australia brings back direct flights to Johannesburg through SAA codeshare
- Zambian Tourism Minister Calls For Investment In Tourism Sector
- Growth of Low Cost Carriers in East Africa
Magical Kenya Travel Expo Starts Today
Atta and members are attending The Magical Kenya Travel Expo starting today.
The annual Magical Kenya Travel Expo provides a window into Kenya’s unparalleled tourism offerings and solidifies Kenya as the cornerstone for travel in East Africa. Each year we invite U.S. travel trade partners to attend MKTE and receive an enthusiastic reception across the board. MKTE allows us and our partners to keep a pulse on leading travel trends and product developments in Kenya. Most importantly, as one of the fastest-growing exhibitions in the region, it provides countless opportunities for the U.S. trade to engage in productive meetings with Kenya's prominent tourism stakeholders.
The Kenya Tourism Board is holding the 4th edition of the Travel Expo from 8th to 10th October 2014 at Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC)
You can meet Nigel Vere Nicoll, Atta CEO, on the stand D58