- Atta WTM Networking Evening - Wed, 5th Nov
- The first ever art gallery in Livingstone
- Ebola coverage: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Wealthy Chinese travellers eye Latin America and Africa
- Webinar: The Launch of Azura Selous (2)
- Kenya’s first private museum dedicated to the Maasai people and their customs
- British Army veteran who was part of team which helped control the first Ebola outbreak in the 1970s
- Tourism for Tomorrow Awards deadline is slowly approaching!
New Tourism Platform Launched With Bash
A new initiative to boost tourism called Globa.li was launched in Nairobi. Globa.li was founded by Sarah Fazendin whose first encounter with Kenyan tourism was when she spent half a decade running North American marketing for the Kenya Tourist board.
The new initiative allows boutique hoteliers get more bookings by providing a smarter distribution technology that offers real-time inventory to booking agents worldwide.