Webinar Recording: Mont Rochelle by Virgin Limited Edition
Over 60 people have registered for the Mont Rochelle webinar presented by Natalie Odenbreit who gave some interesting key facts about the property. If you were unable to join, please find below a link to watch the recording.
MONT ROCHELLE – Key facts:
· Re-opened on 1st September 2014 after a complete refurbishment – it’s a brand new hotel!
· Enjoy our 4for3 free night offer, valid for stays until 21st December 2014
· 22 rooms and suites in 5 different categories, including our two suites which can accommodate families, rates start from £165 per room per night.
· Unbeatable location with stunning views, yet a short walk to the centre of Franschhoek
· 100 acre estate for guests to enjoy, featuring a heated outdoor pool, spa treatment rooms, wine tasting, cellar tours, horse riding and picnics in the grounds.
ULUSABA – Key facts:
· Sabi Sand Game Reserve, incredible game viewing, especially for Leopards, only 1 hours flight from Jo’burg
· Two unique Lodges: Rock Lodge (family friendly) with incredible views, Safari Lodge (adults aged 12+ years) in the heart of the bush!
· 21 rooms and suites in total, including our two suites at Cliff Lodge which can accommodate a larger family of up to 5 adults and 4 children
· Rates start from ZAR5,000 per person per room per night, inclusive of all meals, all drinks including champagne and game viewing – it is fantastic value!
· Kids stay free at Rock Lodge, from 0-11 years old, complimentary babysitting. Can join the game drives once they are 6 years old.
MAHALI MZURI – Key facts:
· Unique design tented camp opened on 1st August 2013
· Incredible game viewing in near solitude in Olare Motorogi Conservancy on the border of the Maasai Mara
· 3for2 night offer available, means rates start from US$426 per person per night in 2015
· 12 tented suites, with luxury creature comforts. Two of the tents can accommodate a family of 4, we recommend Mahali Mzuri for children aged 6+, we also have a family offer.
· Home away from home atmosphere, help yourself to anything from behind the bar including top champagne and spirits/ liquors etc.