- Fiona Jeffery Comments: Ignore accessible tourism at your peril
- SA Incentives for Hotels to Retrofit for Disabled
- Advertising Space in the Atta Daily News
- Infographics: The Impact Of Technology On Travellers
- Webinar: The Launch of Saruni Ocean
Air Zimbabwe to resume Masvingo, Buffalo Range flights
Air Zimbabwe will resume scheduled services to the southern towns of Chiredzi/Buffalo Range and Masvingo on December 16 following a seven year hiatus. Initial services will operate twice weekly using an MA-60.
The are Gonarezhou National Park, Agro Tourism, some wildlife conservancies, cultural tourism in Chiredzi.
The Zimbabwean national carrier earlier this year resumed flights to the northern resort town of Kariba as it part of plans to redevelop its domestic network.