- Important information about the airlines flying into Northern Mozambique
- New international route to Uganda
- Ethiopia and Kenya Join To Get Tourists To East Africa To Stay Longer
- Webinar in English & Spanish: Discover Rhulani Safari Lodge in South Africa
- Fiona Jeffery: Tourism ethics and the sharing economy
- Vamizi Island - Correction
Ethiopian Airlines set to fly to Tokyo
Ethiopian Airlines is set to launch new services to Tokyo Narita International Airport in April 2015, in codeshare partnership with fellow Star Alliance member, All Nippon Airways, Japan’s leading airline.
The thrice weekly flight, the only direct connection between Africa and Japan, will be operated through Hong Kong with the ultra-modern Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
Partnership with Air India
Air India, India’s national carrier and Ethiopian Airlines have expanded their codeshare coverage, thus enabling customers travelling between India and Africa to enjoy seamless and unparalleled connectivity options between domestic Indian points and African destinations. Ethiopian operates daily flights to both Mumbai and New Delhi.
The two Star Alliance member carriers, which have already a codeshare in place for the Mumbai and New Delhi routes, have expanded their agreement to include African points on Ethiopian operated network thru its main hub in Addis Ababa, such as Kigali, Entebbe, Dar es Salaam, Harare and Nairobi, and on AirIndia’s domestic routes beyond Mumbai and New Delhi with the inclusion of Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Bangalore.