- New Trends For Hotels In 2015: Smartphones Instead Of Keys
- Ebola update: End of Ebola outbreak in Mali
- WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards announce 2015 Finalists
- Webinar in English & Spanish: Discover Rhulani Safari Lodge in South Africa (1)
- Last Chance to Exhibit at WTM Africa with Atta
22 January 2015
First open-access arrivals lounge for OR Tambo
In April, OR Tambo International Airport will open the first arrivals lounge in South Africa that is open to all travellers, regardless of airline or travel class.
The Sesfikile Arrivals Lounge, operated by Menzies Aviation (whose VIP Shongololo departure lounge was voted best in the Africa/Middle East region) will be situated adjacent to the SAA Arrivals Lounge at OR Tambo.
It will be open to arriving passengers as well as walk-in travellers for a fee of R350 per person.
“What makes this lounge stand out is that you don’t necessarily need to be a passenger to make use of it,” Menzies Aviation told Travel Buyer.
The arrivals lounge will feature shower and bathroom facilities (serviced after each use) as well as high-speed complimentary Wi-Fi.
Source: Tourism Update