- Webinar in Spanish: Rhulani Safari Lodge
- Member looking for GH in Eritrea
- Chinese social media explained, and why it matters
- Zimparks Fees 2015 Expected Shortly
- Opinion: See the light - marketing budgets are a vital investment
- Malawi Connections
- Ethiopia aspires to be among Top 5 Tourist Destinations in Africa by 2020
- Top 10 trends in tourism destination marketing in Cape Town
- This Week at Atta HQ (54)
28 January 2015
Three International airlines eye Vic Falls
Three airlines have engaged in preliminary discussions to introduce direct flights to Victoria Falls International Airport following the large scale expansion of the airport.
Priscilla Mawire, Acting Director of Vic Falls Airport confirmed to Tourism Update that Etihad, Kenya Airways and Emirates have shown interest in launching direct flights, but that the Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe still needs to engage in a more serious approach with these airlines.
None of the airlines have applied for permits to operate in the country as of yet, Mawire said.
Source: Tourism Update