- Spotlight on Atta Directors: Ingram Casey
- Travel habits changing in Africa
- The Atta Summer Event in London - a spectacular finale for the Africa Showcase, 18 June 2015
- Fiona Jeffery: Look beyond the demands of the day
- This Week at Atta
- Atta Africa Financial Update (17)
New security procedures at JKIA
Kenya Airports Authority has introduced new procedures to step up security at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Effective from April 17, all incoming traffic to JKIA will be screened at the newly constructed primary security screening yard. The facility is expected to centralise airport access screening for vehicles, passengers and pedestrians visiting the airport, thus enhancing security surveillance.
All persons regularly working within the airport will also be required to obtain Landside Access Security Permits and certificates of good conduct.