- Zimbabwe Government Appoints New ZTA Board
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (7)
- China to launch direct air route to Africa
- Flights to Kamembe Airport in Rwanda to Resume in July
- New SA immigration regs – official guide
- FCO Travel Update: Tanzania (8)
- Scheduled air services to KNP lodges
- Atta Indaba Event Guest List
- Atta Africa Financial Update (20)
Acsa Ready to Welcome Tourism Indaba Visitors
South Africa's nine principal airports are fully prepared to welcome the large volume of both local and international visitors who will be attending the Tourism Indaba in Durban this weekend.
Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) spokesperson Colin Naidoo said as the owner and operator of the country's nine principal airports over the years, they have made significant investments in infrastructure in order to deal with growth in air traffic.
"We are ready to welcome the thousands of local and international visitors and exhibitors who will be attending Indaba 2015, as part of its role in facilitating the country's tourism industry.