- Webinar: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
- Atta Africa Financial Update (21)
- International interest grows for Vic Falls airport
- Walking in Mana Pools: Zambezi Society Statement
- Zambia: Help Market Tourism, Media Told
Another domestic airline set to launch in SA
It's been a big year for the South African aviation industry, what with the launch of two brand new budget airlines and now a premium carrier waiting in the wings.
In what seems like quite a sudden move, the airline going by the name Fly Go Air has announced that they will start selling tickets on Thursday, 21 May with their official launch flight between Cape Town and Johannesburg set to take place on 29 June.
The airline seems to be positioning itself as a premium carrier - which means that meals, drinks and checked luggage are all included in the airfare - aimed at business travellers, setting itself apart from the host of budget airlines criss-crossing South Africa's skies at the moment.
They will initially be making use of 50-seater Bombardier CRJ jets leased from Cemair.