- Acsa Ready to Welcome Tourism Indaba Visitors
- Ol Pejeta Park Fee Reduced
- Zimbabwe Government Appoints New ZTA Board
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (7)
- China to launch direct air route to Africa
- Flights to Kamembe Airport in Rwanda to Resume in July
- New SA immigration regs – official guide
- FCO Travel Update: Tanzania (8)
- Scheduled air services to KNP lodges
CNN to Market Kenya As a Tourist Destination
KENYA has signed an advertising campaign with CNN International to market the country's key tourist attractions.
CNN announced the partnership at the Indaba travel event in Durban-South Africa, one of the continent's largest tourism events which ended yesterday.
The long-term strategic campaign to promote Kenya begins this month with digital advertising on the CNN Travel section of CNN International's website, with Kenya Tourism Board spearheading the promotion.
According to CNN, the campaign across digital and spot advertisements is focused on reminding visitor's about Kenya as a travel destination and targets CNN's premium international audience.
KTB managing director, Muriithi Ndegwa said the move is part of a recovery campaign for the country's tourism industry, which has recorded low numbers mainly caused by perceived insecurity.
Source: all Africa