- Acsa Ready to Welcome Tourism Indaba Visitors
- Ol Pejeta Park Fee Reduced
- Zimbabwe Government Appoints New ZTA Board
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (7)
- China to launch direct air route to Africa
- Flights to Kamembe Airport in Rwanda to Resume in July
- New SA immigration regs – official guide
- FCO Travel Update: Tanzania (8)
- Scheduled air services to KNP lodges
Ethiopian Launches Non-stop Flights from Addis to Sao Paulo
Ethiopian Airlines started serving Sao Paulo, a city in the fifth continent in its route network, with a non-stop flight from Addis Ababa since April 25, 2015.
Ethiopian tri-weekly flights to Brazil are operated using the ultra-modern Boeing 787 from the major hub in Addis Ababa. The start of this non-stop service to Sao Paulo reduces transit stops for customers traveling from the rest of Ethiopian destinations.
Passengers to and from Sao Paulo will enjoy maximum connectivity to destinations in Ethiopian world-wide route network in Africa, Middle East, Asia and Europe. The new non-stop flight will enhance travel on the China – Africa – Brazil trade lane