- Ethiopia Aim At Being Among Top Five Tourist Destinations in Africa
- Kenya promote archaeological tourism after oldest stone tools find
- Awesome South Africa mobile app launched to promote tourism
- Ethiopian to start flights to Cape Town and Gaborone
- New Airlines for Mozambique
- New road lauched from Mombasa to the South Coast
- Malawi growing as a Self Drive Destination
- Another domestic airline set to launch in SA
- Webinar: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
Fastjet to Launch Flights to Vic Falls, Bulawayo
Budget airline fastjet Zimbabwe will offer two routes, Victoria Falls and Bulawayo from Harare.
fastjet Zimbabwe also intends to establish international routes initially from Harare to Johannesburg and Cape Town in South Africa, Nairobi in Kenya and Lusaka in Zambia.
The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructural Development granted the airline an Air Service Permit (ASP) in March 2015.