- Webinar: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
- Atta Africa Financial Update (21)
- International interest grows for Vic Falls airport
- Walking in Mana Pools: Zambezi Society Statement
- Zambia: Help Market Tourism, Media Told
Malawi growing as a Self Drive Destination
Malawi has been making the news recently as an emerging self-drive destination, with great articles in Travel Africa Magazine and Journeys Magazine and 4x4 Magazineextolling the virtues of this beautiful, undiscovered country. Its compact size, great variety, ease of travel and warmth of welcome make it ideal to explore on a self-drive. Stunning scenery, thrilling safaris, beautiful beaches and the friendliest people on the continent combine to offer an experience of 'real Africa' that is unrivalled.
Source: Malawi Tourism