- Zimbabwe Government Appoints New ZTA Board
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (7)
- China to launch direct air route to Africa
- Flights to Kamembe Airport in Rwanda to Resume in July
- New SA immigration regs – official guide
- FCO Travel Update: Tanzania (8)
- Scheduled air services to KNP lodges
- Atta Indaba Event Guest List
- Atta Africa Financial Update (20)
12 May 2015
Ol Pejeta Park Fee Reduced
OL PEJETA Conservancy has lowered entry fees for East Africans, to be the same as that paid by Kenyans. The conservancy said this is in line with the launch of the common tourist visa for visitors to Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
Student groups who are East African citizens will pay Sh300, while EA resident students will pay Sh600 per person per day. Children who are East African citizens will pay Sh600 while resident students will pay Sh1,200. Adult citizens will pay Sh1,200 and residents Sh2,400.