- International interest grows for Vic Falls airport
- Walking in Mana Pools: Zambezi Society Statement
- Zambia: Help Market Tourism, Media Told
- New flights to Zambia’s largest national park – Kafue
- South Africa: Tourism Minister Concerned About Visa Regulations
- No more yellow fever requirement for travellers from SA to Zambia
Webinar: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
25th June at 14:00 BST
Belmond Safaris owns and operates three luxury safari lodges in Northern Botswana. Each lodge located in a diverse eco-system, giving one a perfect circuit of experiences, from the forested safari of Belmond Khwai River Lodge in the Moremi Game Reserve, to the semi-desert safari of Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge in the Chobe National Park, and culminating with a magical water safari at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge in the Okavango Delta - relaunching in early November 2015 as Belmond's flagship lodge!
Join Sean Clark, Director of Sales & Marketing, on a journey of experiences and luxury as we navigate our way through Northern Botswana with Belmond.
As usually, please register if you cannot watch the webinar live. We will send the recording link afterwards.