- New Route by Safarilink -Vipingo Ridge
- Arik Introduces New Flight Schedule on Lagos - Johannesburg Route
- Uganda to host first avitourism event: African Birding Expo
- Atta Latin American Newsletter
- Roadshow in Brazil, 22 – 23 September 2015
- Rwanda eyes Indian market for tourism and investment
- Interview with Atta CEO "open skies"
- Webinar this Thursday: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
- Atta Regatta 2015 - Photos online now
- FCO Travel Update: Malawi (2)
Mozambique rises from the ashes
An article on Mozambique by Sue Watts in Telegraph Travel.
Today, Mozambique celebrates its 40th anniversary of independence from Portuguese colonial rule. With 1,550 miles of spectacular Indian Ocean coastline and national parks bounding back to life, this beautiful country is also celebrating a renewed vitality and confidence following a bumpy ride as a fledgling independent nation.
Economic mismanagement and a bitter 16-year civil war that ended in 1992 marred the country’s early days. But today, Mozambique is emerging as one of the world’s fastest-growing economies. A booming business travel trade has been fuelled by investments in the oil and gas industries, and a new-found optimism is spreading through the tourism sector...