- New Route by Safarilink -Vipingo Ridge
- Arik Introduces New Flight Schedule on Lagos - Johannesburg Route
- Uganda to host first avitourism event: African Birding Expo
- Atta Latin American Newsletter
- Roadshow in Brazil, 22 – 23 September 2015
- Rwanda eyes Indian market for tourism and investment
- Interview with Atta CEO "open skies"
- Webinar this Thursday: Belmond Safaris in Botswana, a journey like no other...
- Atta Regatta 2015 - Photos online now
- FCO Travel Update: Malawi (2)
Webinar Today: Belmond Safaris Botswana
Today at 14:00 BST
Belmond Safaris owns and operates three luxury safari lodges in Northern Botswana. Each lodge located in a diverse eco-system, giving one a perfect circuit of experiences, from the forested safari of Belmond Khwai River Lodge in the Moremi Game Reserve, to the semi-desert safari of Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge in the Chobe National Park, and culminating with a magical water safari at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge in the Okavango Delta - relaunching in early November 2015 as Belmond's flagship lodge!
Join Sean Clark, Director of Sales & Marketing, on a journey of experiences and luxury as we navigate our way through Northern Botswana with Belmond.
As usually, please register if you cannot watch the webinar live. We will send the recording link afterwards.