- Illegal use of logo Beacon Safaris Kenya
- Rwanda to host Africa Hotel Investment Forum in 2016
- Cape Town Expresses Interest to Create Link with Ethiopian Cities & Promote Tourism
- Roadshow in Brazil, 22 – 23 September 2015 (1)
- Zimbabwe gears for tourism resuscitation
- Gambia Tourism sets dates for exciting Roots Homecoming Festival
- Kenya tourism attracts another airline
- Nairobi boasts East African conferencing and tourism networking
- Uganda Ministry of Tourism tackles wrong perceptions about tourism
Ethiopian starts new flights to Manila
Ethiopian Airlines, the fastest growing airline in Africa has launched the much anticipated new service to Manila, in the Philippines from July 09, 2015. Ethiopian will be offering the service thrice weekly to Manila.
The new flights to Manila will be operated with Ethiopian Boeing 767-300 aircraft with 24 seats in Cloud Nine and 211 seats in Economy class. The new flight to Manila will bring the total number of international destinations to 90.
Manila, the economic and political capital of the Philippines, is home to extensive commerce and to some of the most historically and culturally significant landmarks in the country. Ethiopian will serve the growing traffic between Africa and Asia, and is perfectly timed to give the best possible connectivity options to passengers travelling between most points in Asia and Africa by giving access to the industrial and manufacturing development zones of both continents.
With the start of Ethiopian flights, passengers from neighboring countries such as: Brunei and Taiwan will be able to enjoy smooth and seamless connection between all the major cities in Africa such as Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Lagos, Accra, Luanda and Johannesburg with minimum layovers.