- Minister for Africa: Burundian Presidential elections not credible
- Emirates adds new route to Mali capital Bamako
- Botswana: Elephant Sculpture at Airport
- New airline to fly Harare-Johannesburg
- Atta Africa Financial Update (26)
- Google introduces instant hotel booking feature
- What’s New in Africa’s Skies?
- FCO Travel Update: Mozambique (6)
Exhibit with Atta at MKTE 2015, Diani
Following last year’s successful expo held in Nairobi, MKTE will take place on October 15th on the Kenya coast at Leisure Lodge Beach and Golf Resort in Diani.
Atta are delighted to partner with KTB at this event and welcomes our members to exhibit with on our new Atta/MKTE stand. This is designed to keep costs to a minimum, a simple, no frills, cost effective solution for our members to participate in promoting tourism to their destination.
· Atta Members - $950 per exhibitor for one table with three chairs.
There will be a limited number of advertising space available on the stand. Only poly satin banner per Atta’s precise specification will be allowed.
· Advertising space and a new banner available for $170
· If you already have a banner made by Atta, you can book advertising space for $50.
A poly satin banner will be 850 x 1500mm and can be retained for future use.
An artwork for a new banner printed in UK should be submitted to Atta by Sept 1st 2015 (detailed specifications will be advised on request). Hanging poles and hooks will be included for newly ordered banners.
To register, please contact email@example.com