- Travel between Rwanda and Uganda just got better
- South Africa mulls introduction of tourist visas with 3 years validity for Indians
- Zimbabwe: Victoria Falls Airport Opens in September
- Ethiopian starts new flights to Manila
- Illegal use of logo Beacon Safaris Kenya
- Rwanda to host Africa Hotel Investment Forum in 2016
- Cape Town Expresses Interest to Create Link with Ethiopian Cities & Promote Tourism
- Roadshow in Brazil, 22 – 23 September 2015 (1)
- Zimbabwe gears for tourism resuscitation
- Gambia Tourism sets dates for exciting Roots Homecoming Festival
New Entry Fee For Visitors To Malawi (Effective 11 July 2015)
By Atta member Ulendo Safaris
We like everyone else came in to the news that Malawi airport immigration have started charging the USD75 "ENTRY FEE" for visitors from any country requiring visas for Malawian Citizens visiting their country of citizenship. Unfortunately details of exactly how this will be implemented and who will be effected have not been released. We are currently trying to get in touch with the relevant departments to get more detailed information and we hope to be in a position to distribute specifics as soon as possible.
From 11 July 2015, visitors to Malawi traveling on passports from Schengen member states, The United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and most Middle East countries will definitely be required to pay the entry fee. SADC and COMESA states (with the exception of Angola) are exempt from the fee. A comprehensive list of nationals required to pay the fee will be distributed as and when we have it.