- Opinion: Destinations in crisis need to make sure they don't fall off the radar
- New airline route to Malawi
- Zambia and Uganda forge relations to improve tourism
- Uganda set for 10m tourists at Pope’s visit
- KTB: Kenya Hosts Successful GES Summit As Obama Returns To His Roots
- BA Entebbe Suspensions-Customer Guidelines Update
- Media Request: Wanted: Big Travel News for 2016
- British Airways: Entebbe suspensions
- Malawi: African Parks takes over Liwonde National Park and Nkhotakota Wildlife Reserve
Uganda: Gorilla Permit
Uganda Wildlife Authority advised that from 2016, the ‘low season’ Gorilla Permit prices will be USD450 per permit (not USD350 as previously advised).
This will apply to April/May & November bookings. Apart from the saving on the permit, we also have low season safari and accommodation rates available.
The rest of the year, the permit price remains at USD600 (should this change we will of course notify you immediately).
Sent by Atta member Wild Frontiers