- Exhibit with Atta at WTM 2015, 2-5 November 2015 (2)
- Atta Africa Financial Update (25)
- Digital Tourism Seminars in Victoria Falls, July 28-29th
- Kenya's new airport to open up northeast region to tourists
- FCO Travel Update: Malawi (4)
- Ethiopian Airlines plans daily Philippines - Africa non-stop flight
- Nordics Roadshow 2016 - SAVE THE DATE
- New Entry Fee For Visitors To Malawi (Effective 11 July 2015)
Uganda Tourism Board launches Nile Corporate Challenge
Uganda Tourism Board is teaming up with Sports Tourism International to unlock Uganda's potential of exploring Sports tourism in Eastern Uganda by launching the Source of the Nile Corporate Challenge.
The challenge that will run under the theme "Unlocking the Potential of Sports Tourism in Uganda" will take place from 28-30 August in Jinja.
The Source of the Nile Corporate Challenge activities include birding race, quad biking, swimming gala, football, netball, volleyball, golf, kayaking and boat regatta.