- International tourist arrivals up 4% in the first four months of 2015
- Atta Africa Financial Update (27)
- Uganda: Gorilla Permit
- Opinion: Destinations in crisis need to make sure they don't fall off the radar
- New airline route to Malawi
- Zambia and Uganda forge relations to improve tourism
- Uganda set for 10m tourists at Pope’s visit
- KTB: Kenya Hosts Successful GES Summit As Obama Returns To His Roots
- BA Entebbe Suspensions-Customer Guidelines Update
Bag-free travel lands at London's Gatwick Airport
London Gatwick announced that the London-based travel tech start-up has just launched its AirPortr luggage transfer service at the airport.
Gatwick passengers can now take advantage of the same-day, on demand luggage service which provides bag-free travel to and from their home, workplace or holiday destination within London, Gatwick and surrounding/ connecting London corridor.
AirPortr's team of concierges and drivers collect and deliver passengers' often burdensome baggage between their location and the airport within hours and at a time suited to them. Passengers can now travel bag-free, resulting in quicker, lighter and stress free journeys.
Departing travellers with an afternoon or evening flight can be free to make the most of their departure day, leaving it later before making the journey to the airport as they no longer have to factor in extra time carrying their heavy luggage.
Arriving passengers offload their bags with the AirPortr team when they land and travel straight to their destination, avoiding carrying luggage around with them all day.