- Atta Africa Financial Update (28)
- Kenya sees UAE tourist numbers rise over 77%
- Uganda to host global tourism expo, excellence awards
- South African Tourism appoints FCB South Africa
- Why Microsoft CEO chose kenya for global launch of Microsoft 10
- Another airline heads to Durban
- Google to put Samburu Reserve on Street View
- Kampala to have city tour buses
- Bag-free travel lands at London's Gatwick Airport
Cabinet to reassess new visa regulations, says SA tourism minister
Tourism Minister Derek Hanekom praised the country’s hospitality sector and said the Cabinet was reviewing new visa regulations.
Mr Hanekom said: "The new visa regulations have had an impact on tourism. Of course, they have. But Cabinet has decided to assess the unintended consequences of these regulations.
"I am confident that we will approach that meeting with an intention of finding solutions. I don’t think we should downplay the impact that this has had on our industry."
Continue reading here.