- Atta Office Holiday Closure (1)
- Webinar: Discover the ‘new’ Tuli Safari Lodge, Botswana
- East African countries commit to advance regional tourism cooperation
- E-Tourism Africa Summit Early Bird Ending
- Atta Africa Financial Update (30)
- Amadeus' Productivity Tracker Now Available for Sub-Saharan Africa's Travel Industry
- UN tourism agency recommend Africa to ease 'visa' regulations
- New SA airline to launch on 1 September
Call for Entries for Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2016
It's that time of year again. On September 1, 2015 we begin the hunt for the Tourism for Tomorrow finalists and winners for 2016. Inspiring businesses and organisations from Travel & Tourism sector who feel they have what it takes, are encouraged to enter one of the five award categories for next year: Community, Destination, Environment, Innovation and People.
If you want to watch a revealing insight into what it means to win these awards, have a look at our recently released video from the 2015 ceremony(especially the celebrations in Dharavi following Reality Tours & Travel victory), and listen to the winners in each of the categories share their thoughts.
Applications for the 12th Tourism for Tomorrow Awards can be submitted online using our easy application tool. More information about Awards, categories and application process can be found on: http://www.wttc.org/tourism-for-tomorrow-awards/.
The deadline for applications is 16 November 2015. It’s free to apply.
For more information, please contact Agata Zborowska, Tourism for Tomorrow Manager, email@example.com, 0044 (0) 20 7481 6488