- E-Tourism Africa Summit in September
- Qatar Airways to Resume Maputo Flights
- Dolphin Initiative Survey by African Impact
- Kenya in the Park 2015
- Chinese ambassador gives tips on improving Tanzania's tourism industry
- Atta Africa Financial Update (29)
- UNWTO Conference to explore new ways to promote Brand Africa
Change of visa requirements for travel to Kenya
From 1 September 2015 customers travelling to Kenya, who were previously eligible to purchase a visa on arrival, will now be required to purchase a visa online in advance of travel.
Customers requiring a visa will be asked to produce a printed copy of it at check-in. Customers without the required visa will not be accepted for travel.
Advice for Agents
Customers should be advised of the new requirements when booking encouraged to check they have the correct documentation.
For further information visit: Foreign Travel Advice: Kenya
For customers that need to apply for the visa please encourage them to do so via www.ecitizen.go.ke or alternatively they may contact their nearest Kenyan High Commission/Consulate.