- Uruguay Seeks to Come Closer to Africa
- Lions in Kenya: threats to their future survival and conservation
- FCO Travel Update: Kenya (3)
- Cabinet to reassess new visa regulations, says SA tourism minister
- Atta Africa Financial Update (28)
- Kenya sees UAE tourist numbers rise over 77%
- Uganda to host global tourism expo, excellence awards
- South African Tourism appoints FCB South Africa
flyafrica Namibia launched
flyafrica.com launched its second airline Namibia flyafrica.
The newest member of the flyafrica.com family will fly between Johannesburg and Windhoek with flights commencing 02 September 2015.
Initially planned to start in March, flyafrica.com had to delay the launch of the airline due to legal arguments.
flyafrica.com will initially operate 3 flights per week from Windhoek to Johannesburg.