- International tourist arrivals up 4% in the first four months of 2015
- Atta Africa Financial Update (27)
- Uganda: Gorilla Permit
- Opinion: Destinations in crisis need to make sure they don't fall off the radar
- New airline route to Malawi
- Zambia and Uganda forge relations to improve tourism
- Uganda set for 10m tourists at Pope’s visit
- KTB: Kenya Hosts Successful GES Summit As Obama Returns To His Roots
- BA Entebbe Suspensions-Customer Guidelines Update
Kampala to have city tour buses
Kampala is set to get its first city tour buses. Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) is working with Albrieux Africa tours and hope to get the two double decker busses running by the end of the year.
The city tour itinerary, reportedly to be known as The Seven Hills Odyssey, will include stopovers at the Namugongo Martyrs Shrine, Bahai Temple, Old Kampala Mosque the Kasubi tombs, the Uganda Museum, and Makerere University. The authority is also to set up a tourist information centre at Jubilee Park.