- E-Tourism Africa Summit in September
- Qatar Airways to Resume Maputo Flights
- Dolphin Initiative Survey by African Impact
- Kenya in the Park 2015
- Chinese ambassador gives tips on improving Tanzania's tourism industry
- Atta Africa Financial Update (29)
- UNWTO Conference to explore new ways to promote Brand Africa
Malawi Visa Fees Update
Updated details of the new visa regulations being implemented by the Government of Malawi.
The current position is that the new visa fees will be effective 01 October 2015 and applicable to visitors from any country which requires Malawian Citizens to acquire visas to visit their country of citizenship. These countries include but not limited to the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Schengen member states, Australia, New Zealand. Most Middle East countries will also be required to pay visa fees.
A comprehensive list of countries required to pay the fee is still being compiled. Exempt from this entry fee are countries belonging to SADC and COMESA; with the exception of those countries that charge visa fees to Malawian nationals.
Below is a summary of the visa fees:
CATEGORY FEES (US DOLLARS)
Transit – valid for 7 days $50
Single entry – valid for 3 months $75
Multiple entry – valid for 6 months $150
Multiple entry – valid for 12 months $250
Gratis – applicable to diplomats/individuals on government assignments Free