- Kampala to have city tour buses
- Bag-free travel lands at London's Gatwick Airport
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (10)
- International tourist arrivals up 4% in the first four months of 2015
- Atta Africa Financial Update (27)
- Uganda: Gorilla Permit
- Opinion: Destinations in crisis need to make sure they don't fall off the radar
- New airline route to Malawi
South African Tourism appoints FCB South Africa
South African Tourism announced the appointment of FCB South Africa as its lead marketing agency in the execution of its mandate to market South Africa as a tourist destination of choice to both domestic and international tourists.
FCB South Africa's appointment is on a non-exclusive basis to provide SA Tourism with the development and execution of integrated marketing services, media buying, planning and coordination services globally for a period of three years effective 1 October 2015.