- Kampala to have city tour buses
- Bag-free travel lands at London's Gatwick Airport
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (10)
- International tourist arrivals up 4% in the first four months of 2015
- Atta Africa Financial Update (27)
- Uganda: Gorilla Permit
- Opinion: Destinations in crisis need to make sure they don't fall off the radar
- New airline route to Malawi
Why Microsoft CEO chose kenya for global launch of Microsoft 10
Microsoft on Wednesday launched its highly anticipated Windows 10 operating system.
Billed by the by the tech giant as “the best Windows ever”, the company aims to have one billion devices running on the software. It is built to run across laptops, desktops and smartphones.
Chief executive Satya Nadella came to Kenya a day ahead of the global launch. NTV’s Larry Madowo had a conversation with the Microsoft boss on why he chose Kenya as well as his views on the company’s latest product, innovation and what the future holds for tech.
We wanted to go out there where our fans are because we are a truly global product and we have usage everywhere. I wanted to come (personally) to Kenya because I felt this was a place where I needed to be to learn.
Read full article here.