- Air Zimbabwe’s London Return Still Under Discussion
- World Tourism Day - September 27th
- Members on the Atta Stand at MKTE in Diani
- MKTE Expected to Boost Business for Coast Hotels
- Buyer registrations for Tourism Indaba 2016 to open
- Atta East Africa Networking Event, Arusha, October 12 (2)
- New Route: Durban - Istanbul
- Addis Ababa inaugurates light rail
Atta CEO - a key speaker at S!ITE
The Swahili International Tourism Expo (S!TE) is an annual event positioning Tanzania, Zanzibar and East Africa as lucrative tourist destinations. It offers tour operators, travel and hospitality industry professionals a wealth of new business opportunities.
Following on the success of the inaugural S!TE in 2014, the 2015 S!TE will be held in Dar-es-Salaam, at the Mlimani City Convention Centre from 1-3 October 2015. With a Travel and Trade Exhibition as well as a dynamic conference element, the Expo will market the region as a global powerhouse in terms of tourism, business and global trade prospects.
Atta CEO Nigel Vere Nicoll is travelling to S!TE to speak on "The changing face of Africa and it’s impact on Tourism". He comments: 'As Atta proudly represent over 100 members in Tanzania alone, I am delighted to be invited as a guest speaker at S!te. I have served in the African tourism industry for over twenty years and thank the organisers of S!te for this platform enabling me to share my vision for African tourism over the next decade'.