- WTM London 2016 To Be A Three Day Event
- 27 September is World Tourism Day!
- New road makes travel and tourism between Uganda and Rwanda easier
- Kenya intensifies tourism marketing efforts in West Africa and UAE
- Atta Africa Financial Update (35)
- Zimbabwe Re-Elected UNWTO African Commission Chair
- Tanzania Tourist Board Woos UAE Carriers to Lift Numbers
- Kenya Elected to the UN World Tourism Organization Executive Council
- Over 3000 Hotel Rooms Set for Africa
Atta East Africa Networking Event, Arusha, October 12
Atta invites the movers and shakers of the East African tourism industry to a networking function in Arusha sponsored by Elewana.
Date & Time: October 12th 16.30 – 21.00
Venue: Arusha Coffee Lodge
The event is free for registered Atta members and Tsh 10,000 for guests non-members paid on the door.
Please register online at https://payments.atta.travel/tickets by entering password: arusha
Atta Airline Sponsor 2015
Atta also thanks members Safarilink and Coastal Aviation for their support.
For any questions and cancelations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.