- New International terminal building in Livingstone to be completed next month
- Tusk Conservation Lecture on the plight of lions, London
- Call for Entries for Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2016
- New Atta Members in July and August
- Atta Office Holiday Closure (1)
- Webinar: Discover the ‘new’ Tuli Safari Lodge, Botswana
- East African countries commit to advance regional tourism cooperation
- E-Tourism Africa Summit Early Bird Ending
- Atta Africa Financial Update (30)
Reminder: Kenya’s Mandatory Online Visa Applications
Kenya has introduced a mandatory electronic visa application effective from 1st September 2015.
Tourists wishing to visit Kenya need to apply as follows:
· Select Register as a Visitor
· As part of this process, you will receive a confirmation email that you need to click on to verify and confirm your registration
· At this point, you will be asked to UPLOAD A DIGITAL PASSPORT PHOTO
(Maximum size 500 px by 500 px)
· Once logged in, select Department of Immigration Services
· Select Submit Application
· Select Kenyan Visa
· Select the type of visa (visitor) and read the instructions carefully
· Complete the application form - please note that incomplete applications will be rejected and you will lose your processing fees
· You will need a scan of the main page of your passport (with your name, date of birth and other information)
· You will need to re-upload your passport photo
· Pay using your Visa card, MasterCard or other debit card- Visa will cost USD 51.
Await your approval which will be sent to you by email. This will take 2 to 3 days to process so ensure that you plan in advance.
Print a copy of your visa to present to the immigration officer at your point of entry into Kenya.