- Webinar: Discover the ‘new’ Tuli Safari Lodge in Botswana
- WTTC: Africa's travel & tourism industry to grow at record levels
- Online e-Visa Applications to Kenya - Update
- Kenya Airways and KTB in pact to market the country
- KWS Chair Richard Leakey announces plans for mega museum
- Tanzania Tourism Board to launch travel portal for foreign travellers
- Why hosting WTO is such a big deal for Kenya
- Kenya Visa update surprise
- What’s on in Cape Town in September?
- Reminder: Kenya’s Mandatory Online Visa Applications
Tusk's 25th Anniversary Silent Auction now live!
As part of the charity’s continuing celebrations to mark their 25th anniversary, we are inviting all supporters to view and bid on a fabulous range of auction items very generously donated in aid of Tusk’s 25th Appeal.
In conjunction with iBid, you now have the opportunity to bid on any of these amazing items up until 4pm on 17th September. The bids will then be carried forward and close as part of our silent auction during the Tusk Ball being held on the evening of 17th September at Syon House (tickets now sold out). For anyone not attending the event, iBid still allows you to log your highest bid so you can still be in the running should a counter bid be entered.
We have some truly exceptional money can’t buy experiences and items on offer, so take a look and start bidding!
Please click here to start bidding.