- Air Zimbabwe’s London Return Still Under Discussion
- World Tourism Day - September 27th
- Members on the Atta Stand at MKTE in Diani
- MKTE Expected to Boost Business for Coast Hotels
- Buyer registrations for Tourism Indaba 2016 to open
- Atta East Africa Networking Event, Arusha, October 12 (2)
- New Route: Durban - Istanbul
- Addis Ababa inaugurates light rail
UNWTO Regional Workshop for Africa: Keys to Success in Tourism Product Development, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 16-18 November 2015
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Ethiopia are organizing jointly the UNWTO Regional Workshop for Africa: Keys to Success in Tourism Product Development, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, from 16-18 November 2015 at the kind invitation of the Government of Ethiopia. The forum is open to the participation of Member States, affiliate members invited delegations, as well as to representatives of the tourism and the media related to tourism.
More information soon!