- Atta Africa Financial Update (37)
- Webinar Today: Tuli Safari Lodge, Botswana
- Ethiopia Aims To Triple Tourism Industry By 2020
- Investing a further £1million in the future of Africa
- Atta Rio Event last week
- Mohanjeet Brar appointed to KTB
Changes to BA hand baggage allowances
A reminder of the changes which were introduced on 18 August by British Airways. These are as follows:
• You can continue to carry 2 pieces of hand baggage. One bag should be a handbag/laptop sized bag which should now be no larger than 40x30x15cm/16x12x6in.
• The size of your additional cabin bag remains unchanged and should be no larger than 56x45x25cm/22x18x10in and can weigh up to 23kgs. Find out more about our hand baggage allowance and generous free checked baggage allowance for eligible fares here. http://www.ba.com/handbaggage
• Customers travelling in all cabins, except First and Club World will receive a yellow tag for handbag/laptop sized bags which are within the new dimensions. We guarantee that you can take this bag on board with you. Please have the tag visible for boarding and place the bag under the seat in front of you.
• We encourage you to carry any valuables or items such as medication in your handbag/laptop sized bag to ensure you have everything you need in the cabin.
• Customers who travel with hand baggage which is outside of their allowance will be asked to check this into the hold.
• On very busy flights we may have to ask some of our customers to check bags without yellow tags into the hold if the overhead lockers are full.