- US lifts travel advisory to Kenya
- EA Tourism players narrow down on competitive pricing to hasten growth
- Ethiopian Airlines to start flights to Durban
- World Travel Market London 2016
- Kenya: Tourism Stakeholders Push for Beach Management Policies
- Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2016
Lufthansa resumes flights to Nairobi on October 25th
German airline Lufthansa announced that it will resume flights to Nairobi Kenya’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport after an 18-year absence on Oct. 25.
The airline will operate three direct flights weekly on the Frankfurt-Nairobi route using an Airbus A340.
The news comes a few months after Brussels Airlines announced that it will be halting its flights to Nairobi as of Oct. 24.