- Kenya Tourism Board renews marketing drive in Italy
- Four tech products for the trade by Tourism Update
- Ethiopia Prepares to Build Major Hub Airport for Africa
- Turkish Airlines starts flights to Mozambique on 28 October
- Atta Africa Financial Update (38)
- Dubai eyes Africa’s “untapped” Islamic markets
- British Airways: London Heathrow longhaul terminal switches
Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2016
Are you an inspiring, responsible business deserving recognition for your work in tourism? Then WTTC wants to hear from YOU! There's still time left to submit your entry for the Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2016.
If you want to watch a revealing insight into what it means to win these awards, have a look at the recently released video from the 2015 Awards Ceremony (especially the celebrations in Mumbai’s slum Dharavi following Reality Tours & Travel victory), and listen to the winners in each of the categories share their thoughts.
Applicants can enter in one of the five award categories: Community, Destination, Environment, Innovation and People.
All applications must be received by no later than 16 November 2015. It’s completely free to apply using easy online application tool which can be found here: https://wttc.fluidreview.com/.