- Atta Africa Financial Update (38)
- Dubai eyes Africa’s “untapped” Islamic markets
- British Airways: London Heathrow longhaul terminal switches
- Atta CEO to step down next May
- Tanzania sees tourism become top forex earner
- Atta Event in Arusha Today
- Fastjet Partners With Emirates Airline For Tickets
Turkish Airlines starts flights to Mozambique on 28 October
Turkish Airlines is due on 28 October to start flying between Istanbul and Maputo, the capital of Mozambique, with a stopover in Johannesburg. With this new destination, the Turkish company increases the number of cities it serves in Africa and that at the end of the year should reach 48, according to the plan to add six new destinations in Africa in 2015.
TAP-Air Portugal is currently the only company to provide direct links between Mozambique and Europe, Linhas Aéreas de Moçambique (LAM) remains on the blacklist of carriers prevented by Brussels from flying across European airspace.