- Kenya: Tourism Stakeholders Push for Beach Management Policies
- Tourism for Tomorrow Awards 2016
- Kenya Tourism Board renews marketing drive in Italy
- Four tech products for the trade by Tourism Update
- Ethiopia Prepares to Build Major Hub Airport for Africa
- Turkish Airlines starts flights to Mozambique on 28 October
- Atta Africa Financial Update (38)
World Travel Market London 2016
Next year’s WTM London will be revamped as a three day event, following vital exhibitor and visitor feedback. The move in 2016 to a three day event follows post 2014 event research which for the first time showed exhibitors and visitors would prefer a three day exhibition.
WTM London 2016 will take place between Monday 7 to Wednesday 9 November with the opening hours extended from 10am to 7pm for all three days, giving exhibitors and visitors extra time to meet, network and negotiate business deals, whilst also reducing the ancillary costs of participating in the event.
WTM London 2015 remains a four-day show with the following opening hours
- Mon 2 Nov: 10:00 - 18:00
- Tues 3 Nov: 10:00 - 18:00
- Wed 4 Nov: 10:00 - 18:00
- Thurs 5 Nov: 10:00 - 16:00
Atta will be exhibiting on the stand AF340.