- Atta Service Reminder: Atta24 Crisis Call
- 1000 cruise tourists give major boost to Kenya's tourism
- Fiona Jeffery: Every drop makes a difference
- The Zambezi Society: Urgent Help Needed For 3-Day Zambezi Valley Aerial Surveillance
- New study reveals potential for biometrics to usher in the next golden age of air travel
- Webinar: Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property
- ZTB Transforms Into ZTA!
- A guide to SA immigration regulations changes
Botswana launches internet satellite for tourists
The Botswana Telecommunication Limited (BTCL) launched Mobile VSAT in an effort to reach out to tourists who visit its vast tourism areas in the north of the country where internet connectivity is almost non-existent.
The product will improve connectivity and services as many tourists coming to the area will be able to communicate and share the flora and fauna with friends, locally and regionally. The product is the ultimate communication solution of choice for businesses operating in remote, temporal and emergency areas.