- Botswana launches internet satellite for tourists
- Atta Service Reminder: Atta24 Crisis Call
- 1000 cruise tourists give major boost to Kenya's tourism
- Fiona Jeffery: Every drop makes a difference
- The Zambezi Society: Urgent Help Needed For 3-Day Zambezi Valley Aerial Surveillance
- New study reveals potential for biometrics to usher in the next golden age of air travel
- Webinar: Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property
Etihad Airways set to launch daily flights to Tanzania in early December
Etihad Airways is set to launch daily flights to Tanzania early next month in December, and that will connect the business city of Abu Dhabi and Dar es Salaam.
The daily flights to be launched on December 1 of this year, will start the Abu Dhabi to Dar es Salaam route and will be operated with an Airbus A320 aircraft.
Dar es Salaam will be Etihad Airways' 110th destination globally and its 11th destination in Africa and the Indian Ocean, reports from the Airline’s head office in Abu Dhabi said.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based airline will connect Dar with 45 destinations across the Middle East, Europe, the Indian Subcontinent, North and Southern Asia, and Australia through daily flights, the report said.
Flights to Dar es Salaam will be provided by the Etihad’s Airbus A320 equipment configured with 16 seats in Business Class and 120 seats in Economy Class.