- Webinar: Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property (1)
- Etihad Airways set to launch daily flights to Tanzania in early December
- Atta Africa Financial Update (42)
- Botswana launches internet satellite for tourists
- Atta Service Reminder: Atta24 Crisis Call
- 1000 cruise tourists give major boost to Kenya's tourism
- Fiona Jeffery: Every drop makes a difference
- The Zambezi Society: Urgent Help Needed For 3-Day Zambezi Valley Aerial Surveillance
SATIB & Liaison Opens Office in Arusha, Tanzania
Atta’s official risk advisors SATIB Insurance Brokers, in partnership with LIAISON GROUP (I.B) Ltd. a renowned Risk, Insurance, Pension & Investment Consultancy is delighted to announce the opening of their office in Arusha.
Having commenced operations in 1981, the opening of their seventh office establishes their commitment to providing risk solutions across the East Africa region.
This office is located at Sable Square, Plot No. 35 on Dodoma Road.
(Other offices are in Nairobi, Mombasa, Dar es Salaam, Kigali, Juba and Kampala)
SATIB (Africa’s leading Tourism Risk Solutions provider) have partnered with LIAISON GROUP to bring the East African tourism and hospitality community 25 years of risk consulting and insurance experience, unique incident management services, bespoke products and superb service through well-established partnerships and branch network within the region.
From the Arusha office, clients on the Northern Tourism circuit in Tanzania now have a service point close to them.
This office will be managed by Liaison’s Country Manager in Tanzania, Okoth Oloo.
Mr. Oloo is an accomplished BA graduate from the University of Nairobi and has a well-developed background in strategic executive management.
An insurance professional, Oloo’s experience spans over 15 years. He is a family man and skilled communicator with excellent presentation, negotiation and, interpersonal skills. Currently he is finalizing his MBA in strategic management at Edinburgh University, UK.
Liaison Tanzania Ltd,
Tel: +255 754 745 779
Andre du Toit
Tel: +27 31 514 4200