- Webinar: Overview of The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – Laikipia’s first all villa property (1)
- Etihad Airways set to launch daily flights to Tanzania in early December
- Atta Africa Financial Update (42)
- Botswana launches internet satellite for tourists
- Atta Service Reminder: Atta24 Crisis Call
- 1000 cruise tourists give major boost to Kenya's tourism
- Fiona Jeffery: Every drop makes a difference
- The Zambezi Society: Urgent Help Needed For 3-Day Zambezi Valley Aerial Surveillance
Thomas Cook Airlines to launch direct flights from London Gatwick to Cape Town
Thomas Cook Airlines is to launch direct flights from Gatwick to Cape Town as part of its winter schedule.
The flights, which will depart on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays, will be the first direct flights to the South African city from a UK airport other than Heathrow.
They will run from December 15, 2016 to March 20, 2017 on the airline's refurbished A330 fleet.
Tickets will go on sale in December.
Guy Stephenson, chief commercial officer at Thomas Cook Airlines, said: "Cape Town is a spectacular destination to add to Thomas Cook Airlines' growing network of long-haul routes from Gatwick."